Google’s new advertisement format (Google Adwords) is now equipped with Beta. This means that now you can add as many headlines and key phrases to your advertisement as possible and use pay per click display advertising for small businesses. Google will combine them and make various combinational alternatives and try them on an experimental basis. The combination which garners the most amount of traffic and boosts viewership will be selected as theft option by Google. This way Google AdWords is basically doing the work for you by helping you do out the most effective and suitable combination. This beta feature will be available under the Google AdWords keyword tool, which, however, may not be available to everyone yet. The method that these cyber thieves were able to compromise Google AdWords users is through something known as ‘phishing’.
Google ads are way more responsive and flexible in action with very little preparation required. They are capable of diverse features such as a change in sizes, appearance, and format on their own. Basically, it transforms and diversifies and we have also ahave some ideas how Take Advantage of Strategic Audience Targeting Adword sitself as per the need of the moment. Google AdWords starts with the creation of an appropriate campaign; something that will be based on your company’s advertising goals. The various campaign types include-
- Search network with display select
- Search network only
- Display network only
- Universal app
Campaign Sub Types:
Campaign subtypes are of three types- standard, all features, and, marketing objectives. Another yet important aspect is naming your campaigns appropriately. Align your campaign names with the goals or your organization to achieve a better success rate.
The benefit of having multiple options for ads are that ad groups get a better opportunity to compete in auctions and when you use more keywords to trigger those Google AdWords.
The steps to create a responsive ad are explained below:
Create the ad
- Click on the tab saying
- Enter the url and the path text. Your review ad will appear almost instantly.
- Now enter the headline options. Remember the minimum is 3, but you could use up to 15 options.
- Enter the description. The minimum for description is 2, maximum being 4.
- Save your work and edits.
- Edit the ad
- Find the bar saying- ads and extensions.
- You can now find results and add filters.
- There is an option saying attributes, go there and click on ad
- Now click on the text saying responsive ad search.
- There will be a standard edit icon. Click on it, this will allow you to edit your ad
- Make the desired changes and don’t forget to save.
- Headlines and combinations– Google will create a combination from within the maximum of 15 ads and 4 descriptions that you entered in the before steps. Make the headlines distinct from each other and remember that the options can basically occur in any order.
Campaigns are a select set of ads under a particular group and following are two important points you need to follow while on your campaigning mission-
- Organized- stay organized and focus on a structure based campaign, also segment your campaign as per product lines so that it is easy to evaluate the progress.
- Campaign structure– there is a particular setting for controlling the campaign- both as a collection of Google AdWords groups, as well as individuals and they affect the audience targeting for google ads .
A few other points that you need to remember while posting or creating an ad even are listed below-
- Location- geo- targets your campaign for better results. This is especially helpful if your business is targeted for the local audience.
- Languages- if your target is o break all geographical boundaries and establish the business at a global level, then consider publishing the ad in multiple languages, or in an international language for everyone’s benefit.
- Network and devices- consider the set up of network and campaign techniques, and the choice of data as the campaigns could be draining on your data. Also decide the choice f device – laptop, mobile, etc. for your convenience.
- Bidding and budget- do you plan to optimize the conversion of your campaigns?
Consider your budget constraints and considerations that would put groups under specific campaign departments.
These above points are crucial in mapping your campaign structure.
The above pointers should be kept in mind even while planning the expansion of a product or product line, services or any new strategies.
Remember that this feature works only when you add the “ads” to ad groups where some ads already exist. No point if you think they will function for individual ads too. There are chances that few of your combinations may not even show. This is all in line with the Google policy were only those ads are shown which have the highest traffic gathering capacity. As per the policy, the ad may show up to 3 headlines and 2 descriptions, these being the minimum numbers. But remember, the description or even the ad itself should in no way violate the Ad Word policy; else the content may be prohibited for use.
The main reason for this policy is to help Google achieve greater integration with ad words. The benefits of responsive ad words is also said to extend to small business and marketing teams, basically the ones with limited resources. However, one important question remains, i.e., whether Google ad word search is the best option for your business. If your business has legal compliances, or there is a requirement for proper disclosure of all necessary information, then in that case responsive ads can be a bit tough to handle as ad components combine themselves, and only a particular combination is shown to the final users. However, if your business does not require the follow of stringent rules and policies, then this feature is definitely worth a try.
Responsive ad searches are however still pretty new and there is requirement for more experimentation in the field only then can it be known whether it is impactful for all sorts of traders and businesses.