Learn about IONIC 4 Beta, an app development framework for Ionic developer. Ionic is the app platform to build amazing mobile, hybrid, web, and desktop apps for Web developers. Check What’s New & How Ionic 4 Beta 15 is different from other Ionic versions? Ionic 4 mainly depends on the performance or enhancement of SDK or UI based platforms for the basic Application development.
Ionic Development, Technology & Services
Our world is totally dependent on the system of communication or telecommunication. For accessing this process of communication mobile phones are being used. In addition to the communication mobile also has many other facilities that are provided to the users. Facilities such as games, sports, travel, and many other options are being provided with the help of some applications or simply mobile app. This app development framework is done by many process or many sorts of frameworks such as using Ionic 4, Ionic Angular 4, Nodejs, Ionic framework, AngularJS, Ionic development, ReactJS, Ionic technology, React Native, Ionic services. In this content we are going to discuss about the new version of IONIC 4 and how it is different from other ionic version.
Must Check: 7 Best Hybrid App Frameworks 2019
IONIC 4 BETA – What’s New and How it is different from other IONIC Versions?
- Check Also: Why developers choosing Hybrid app development?
With the help of this React JS application native apps or ionic app of same prototype can be built with the version of latest technology. After a few months when facebook was successfully developed, Mark Zuckerberg released its first version with the association of React Js Conf 2015.
How Ionic 4 Beta Technology works for Ionic app development ?
Due to the implementation of virtual DOM in React JS it performs better than other system or programming languages used in our day to day or in our daily passage of time. It has just started its community and so its level compared to others are quite low. It is simply also a user friendly platform that provides construction of high performance UI.
What languages Ionic developer use while working on Ionic 4 framework ?
- Don’t Miss: About Angular 7.2 and Angular v8
Ionic 4 mainly depends on the performance or enhancement of SDK or UI based platforms for the development of applications. This Ionic 4 app development framework has covered 90% of the market of the technological world. Also, this is one of the major reasons why Ionic 4 is preferred more than the other app development frameworks.
- Don’t miss to Check Our Services for Mobile app development
Ionic 3 vs 4
3 uses Angular for providing the users with some certain features such as custom notification and various methods. It helps the communicators to communicate with each other in a more easier and more sensible manner. Also, Ionic 4 allows the user to get direct access to the memory of the programming language or device which gets enhanced to a great extent.
Ionic 4 Release date – What’s new in Ionic 4 Beta and How it’s different from other Ionic versions?
The release date of new beta release of Ionic 4, Beta 15 is Nov 1, 2018. This release includes several new changes along with latest Ionic technology and services, especially for the Ionic developers.
- You may also like: Angular 7 Features
Now we are going to discuss about features of Ionic framework which makes it special and different from other hybrid app development frameworks which are as follows:-
- All the components of the ionic 4 technologies should be fully object oriented programming language which helps in the development of building test and writing test and this is one of the major feature of IONIC 4.
- Another major feature of IONIC 4 is Implementation of MVC support system network helps in creating layouts and PHP-based templates and network system and due to this reason also companies are adopting this framework more than the other frameworks.
- Multiple database could be included in the following programming languages which are as follows:- MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Informix Database source system and many other app designing program.
- Composition of email and delivery
- Caching property with flexible support of sub system from various sorts of backends and frontends such as memory or file transfer in the main memory and also this helps in the storage property of the system.
After looking all the features still now we cannot predict that what makes it different from other frameworks. So we are going to discuss about the advantages of IONIC 4 which are as follows:-
- The IONIC framework provides high customization i.e this allows the user to customize various types of objects
- Model View- This Model view property of IONIC framework helps the controller to have a well formed design pattern.
- It provides excellent types of system protocol lightweight management library component
- Provides excellent quality of speed and efficiency which are quite rare in today’s market.
- It can be easily installed in any device without any sort of hindrance.
- This system provides excellent community support for the users.
Hire Ionic Developer for perfect Ionic App Development
After discussing all the advantages of Ionic development and Ionic services over other Hybrid app frameworks, It’s so important for a company or, enterprises or, small business to use Ionic app development for increasing their sales, demand & market values. So, you can hire an Ionic app development company for Ionic development. The development can be of any type such as mobile app development with ionic 2, ionic mobile development, ionic framework development, ionic app development & so on by using latest ionic development tools.
Thus we came to the final conclusion that the latest version of IONIC that is IONIC 4 is so good and excellent in performance and thus due to this reason, companies and many other industrial belts are also adopting this Ionic framework and thus they end up with the positive result of using this framework.